Is it time to renew your car or truck insurance? Buying another vehicle? Why not let us see if we can save you money on your policy. Call us for an immediate quote or complete our Quote Request form and we’ll provide a fast, free quote. If you like what we say, we can issue your coverage immediately.
We work hard to get you the best protection at the lowest rates. Discounts offered by many of our insurance companies can mean lower premiums for you. Discounts include these options:
- Good drivers
- Manufactured homeowners
- Multiple policyholders
- Safe drivers
- Mature drivers
- Multi-car families
Go ahead, get a quote. You've got nothing to lose, and a lot to save! Call 1-(800) 833-8071 or complete our Quote Request form.
Car insurance isn't always easy to understand. There are a lot of choices including deductibles, optional coverage, legal requirements and so forth. We guide you through the choices and help you figure out how to choose the best auto insurance policy. Take a look at some of the options available and how each one protects you. Or, call one of our insurance professionals at 1-800-833-8071.
As a Western Insurance Agency customer, you are our priority. We want you to feel comfortable and confident about your insurance policy. We make everything as convenient as possible. We want to simplify your life. Here are just a couple of ways we make it easy for you.
Once you purchase your auto policy, we help you decide how you pay for it. There are convenient options to fit your budget.
Sometimes you need to talk to a real, live person. Call us to speak with one of our insurance professionals. No question is too small. No issue is too complex. We're happy to give you the attention you deserve. Call 1-800-833-8071?to discuss:
- Your policy
- Your coverage levels
- How to file a claim
- Claims handling
- And just about anything else
Here are some basic insurance facts you should know:
- Liability Insurance: All Owners and Operators of Private Passenger Vehicles must be financially responsible for any damages or injuries they cause another with an automobile.
- Personal Injury Protection: An optional coverage that affords coverage to all passengers riding in the vehicle with permission and pays for Medical and Funeral expenses that are Reasonable and Customary, resulting from an Auto accident.*
- Uninsured/Underinsured Motorist: also Optional coverage, which pays for bodily injury, or property damage sustained by you, the owner of the vehicle or passengers in your vehicle, when you are involved in an auto accident caused by another driver, who is either uninsured or underinsured. Coverage is also afforded when there is a Hit and Run Driver involved.
- Physical Damage Coverage: Coverage for Damage to Your Auto - both Collision and Other than Collision, including Theft of your Vehicle. Many banks require that you carry Physical Damage coverage until your vehicle loan is repaid.
* May not be available in all states.
Your insurance contract is contained only in your policy, not in this Web site. Your insurance protection may vary from the coverage described here, depending on the standard coverage included in your policy and the optional coverage you purchase.